Edugates International School is committed to a culture of excellence in education imbued with a strong Islamic foundation which prepares all students to achieve their full potential in order to advance to higher education thereby becoming globally competitive.
- To provide quality education that nurtures growth and development as a primary goal.
- To provide students and staff with an environment of holistic growth within a transformed community, responsive to the call of the times, and actively contributing towards the improvement of Islamic communities based on Islamic principles.
- To ensure that each student is empowered with the knowledge and skills necessary to meet the challenges in an increasingly complex and competitive world.
- To make learning more comprehensive by utilizing the latest information Technology ( IT ).
- To focus all staff on the intellectual, physical, emotional and social development of students.
- To provide comprehensive school activities that enable growth and development of students outside of the classroom environment.
Edugates believes that:
- All students are unique and have the ability to learn their full potential, develop a positive self-concept, and generate enthusiasm for learning.
- Students nurtured in a warm, supportive and structured environment develop responsibility for their own behavior, learning, and a concern for others.
- It is important that educators, parents and students work together cooperatively to promote productive learning.
- A commitment to creativity and excellence is essential for all content areas and programs.
Edugates International School agrees to:
- Provide a balanced curriculum which aims to meet the individual needs of each student.
- Encourage every student to achieve his/her potential as a valued member of the school community.
- Listen to any concerns and problems with respect and understanding.
- Set homework in accordance with the programme, mark work on a regular basis and check and sign the daily agenda every day.
- Keep parents informed via meetings and written communication of their child’s academic and social development.
- Inform parents wherever possible of any problems that might affect their child’s work behavior at school.
- Encourage students and parents to become fully involved in the life and development of the school.